︿
Top

10.14.2005

[網誌音樂] Eternal flame


Eternal flame     The Bangles

========================================

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling

Do you feel my heart beating?

Do you understand?

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Is this burning an eternal flame



I believe it's meant to be, darling

I watch you when you are sleeping

You belong with me

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Or is this burning an eternal flame



Say my name, sun shines through the rain

A whole life so lonely

And then you come and ease the pain

I don't want to lose this feeling

=======================================




3 則留言:

  1. 你好
    我找這首歌很久ㄌ
    從國中就很喜歡這首歌
    已經五年ㄌ
    只有聽過2次
    因為不知道歌名所以找不到
    這次終於在你ㄉ網誌上聽到ㄌ
    我真ㄉ好高興
    你可以給我這首ㄍㄉ來源ㄇ
    我會真ㄉ很感激你ㄉ

    回覆刪除
  2. oh let me help you jenny...

    song: eternal flame
    artist: the bangles
    作曲: billy steinberg, susanna hoffs, tom kelly
    (susanna 是 bangles 成員之一, billy steinberg and tom kelly 是
    madonna's "like a virgin" 作曲)
    album: everything [1988]


    在 2001 年 英國的 atomic kitten 有翻唱 (album: right now)

    回覆刪除
  3. 真是感謝JC
    這段版主消失的日子
    實在應該請人代管網誌的
    最近真的忙到累到不行
    回家連上網一下下的時間都覺得奢侈
    因為~倒頭不用三秒鐘就睡了!

    快期中考了
    等出完考卷應該就會好點了吧~
    I wish!


    回覆刪除